In addition to a successful general litigation practice, Ms. Kullik has administrative and litigation experience in all aspects of public and private sector labor and employment law. She counsels employers on litigation prevention, human resource management, health and safety issues, and proactive compliance strategies for federal and state laws. She develops and conducts training and compliance seminars for employers, managers, supervisors and employees and defends employers in cases involving allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation and wrongful discharge, as well as wage and hour disputes.
She is currently admitted in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. Amy frequently lectures on employment law and mentors law students and new lawyers.
Amy’s notable cases include:
- Cole v. Swagelok Co. 1:16-cv-03009, U.S. Dist. Ct. Northern Dist. Of Ohio (summary judgment granted)
- Kompa v. Swagelok Co. 1:16-cv-02263, U.S. Dist. Ct. Northern Dist. Of Ohio (dismissal with prejudice)
- Dragmen v. Swagelok Co., 2014-Ohio-5345, 8th Dist. Ct. of Appeals
- Overstreet v. Mack Industries, Inc., et al, 2007 Ohio 2911, 8th Dist. Ct. of Appeals
- Layne v. Giant Eagle, et al, Case No. 05CV142567, Lorain Cty. Ct. of Common Pleas (defense verdict)
- Bowers v. Swagelok Company, 2006 Ohio 3605, 8th Dist. Ct. of Appeals
- Glasgow v. Goshen Dairy Stores, Inc., et al, 2004CT 020074, Tuscarawas Cty. Common Pleas Ct. (defense verdict)
- Kiser v. Invacare Corp., Case No 05CV14741, Lorain Cty. Ct. of Common Pleas (defense verdict)
- Vitatoe v. Lawrence Industries, Inc., 153 Ohio App.3d 609, 2003 Ohio 4187, 8th Dist. Ct. of Appeals
- Hayes-Williams v. City of Cleveland, Case No. 1:97-cv-00542, U.S. Dist. Ct. Northern Dist. Of Ohio (defense verdict)