Tracey McGurk is an experienced trial attorney who focuses her practice in the areas of Real Estate Litigation, Civil Litigation, Employment Law, Environmental Law, Workers Compensation, Insurance Defense Litigation, Toxic Tort Litigation, and Medical Malpractice and Professional Negligence.
Ms. McGurk is licensed in Ohio and has been admitted to the Ohio and U.S. District Courts in both the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio. Her notable cases include:
- Li-Conrad v. Curran, et al., 11th Dist. Lake No. 2015-L-085, 50 N.E.3d 573 (2016)
- Rhonda Wheatley v. Howard Hanna, et al., Lorain County Case No. 13CV178927A
- Lopresti & Sons, Inc., Plaintiff-Appellee v. Neil Castaldi, Defendant-Appellant No. 89748 Court of Appeals of Ohio, Eighth Appellate District, Cuyahoga County 2008 Ohio 1267; 2008 Ohio App.
- State ex rel. Rhenium Alloys, Inc. v. Indus. Comm’n of Ohio, No. 09-AP-326, Court of Appeals of Ohio, Tenth Appellate District, Franklin County, 2010 Ohio 1379; 2010 Ohio App.
- DPJLR, Ltd. v. Howard Hanna, et al., No. 90883, Court of Appeals of Ohio, Eighth Appellate District, Cuyahoga County, 2008 Ohio 5872; 2008 Ohio App.
- Thomas M. Loya, et al. v. Howard Hanna, et al., C.A. No. 24378, Court of Appeals of Ohio, Ninth Appellate District, Summit County, 2009 Ohio 448; 2009 Ohio App.
- Susan Pollins v. Atul Shah, M.D., et al., Case No. 00CV00026, Jefferson County Court of Common Pleas
- Brenda Whitman, et al. v. Lake Hospital Systems, Inc., et al., Case No. 02CV002320, Lake County Court of Common Pleas
Tracey recently presented on “Litigation Involving Real Estate Purchases” at the Lorain County Bar Association’s Annual Real Estate Seminar.
Tracey and her husband Chris reside in Bay Village with their family. Her free time is devoted to her young sons. When there’s free time, she enjoys reading, walking and quiet relaxation.